REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND ACCEPTED PLAYERSLast updated: 17.06.2020
The following rules must be strictly observed by all casinos operating under the Dama N.V. (Curaçao) remote gaming license.
It is your responsibility to understand and abide by these rules. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Available responsible gambling tools for customers
1.1 Each player have an option to set one of the following limits:
- Wager limit ( the amount of money the player can wager is limited for a period of time)
- Deposit limit (the amount of money the player can deposit is limited for a period of time)
- Loss limit (the amount of money that can be lost by the player is limited for a period of time)
- Session limit (the amount of time which a player spends playing is limited) - Cooling off period (the player can log in to his account, but can’t make deposits and play during a specified period)
- Self-exclusion period (the player can’t log in to his account)
1.2 A player can put the limits into his account in the “Responsible gambling” tab by himself or make a request in chat/ by email. If the player asks you to set any limit, the request must be completed immediately.
2. Account closure/reopening
2.1 When a player in chat/ ticket asks to close his account, first of all you need to clarify the reason for that in order to determine a further action plan.
If the reason is gambling problems, the account must be disabled immediately. When executing the player’s request, the casino team is also required to post a comment (e.g. gambling problems) in the player’s profile/account.
If the reason is not related to gambling addiction, the player can be offered a bonus or redirected to a VIP manager.
2.2 When the player asks you to reopen his account, you can do it in 24 hours after the player’s request.
3. Changing and disabling limits
3.1 Changing conditions:
- If a customer requests to make his limit period more stringent, it must be processed immediately after the customer’s request.
- If the customer requests to decrease his deposit / wager / loss limit / cooling-off, it must be processed only in 24 hours after the customer’s request.
- If the customer requests to disable deposit / wager / loss limit/ cooling-off, it must be processed only in 24 hours after the customer’s request.
- If the customer requests to revoke an indefinite self-exclusion, it must be processed only in 7 days after the customer’s request.
3.2 The procedure of limits disabling:
If a player makes a request of disabling a limit, you need to ask him to come back and confirm his request in 24 hours/ 7 days.
This procedure helps to be sure that the player’s decision is deliberate and he is fully responsible for it.
3.3 Please note that it is strictly prohibited to perform any action that can lead customer to disable/decrease any limits. It is solely your responsibility if the casino team motivates a customer to disable/decrease any limits. If such actions are taken by the casino team - all customer losses will be fully refunded and charged from operator.
4.1 If there are any questions or comments about this document, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.2 If there is a player complaint regarding responsible gambling issues email@example.com must be informed about such issue immediately, no matter from which source this complaint was received.
4.3 Dama N.V. reserves the right to request access to internal chats/ticket systems in order to monitor or get information about any issues concerning responsible gambling.
4.4 Please note, that any actions taken with customer limits / cooling-off / self-exclusion is solely your responsibility and in case of failure to follow these rules and guidelines possible losses will be refunded to the customer by Dama N.V. and this amount will be charged from you.
4.5 In case of disagreement between the casino team and Dama N.V. in any particular case about responsible gambling complaints, the decisions made by Dama N.V. will be final.